The draw has been made for the Mutua Madrid Open.
Rafael Nadal is the highest seed and has a first-round bye. He’ll open his marketing campaign at La Caja Mágica towards the winner of the match between Adrian Mannarino and Carlos Alcaraz.
Jannik Sinner, the 14th seed, is the primary seed our champ may meet in Madrid. Alexander Zverev and Hubert Hurkacz are additionally in Nadal’s quarter of the draw.
- Rafael Nadal vs Alexander Zverev
- Dominic Thiem vs Andrey Rublev
- Diego Schwartzman vs Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Matteo Berrettini vs Daniil Medvedev
Rafa’s potential path to the ultimate:
- 1st spherical: Bye
- 2nd spherical: Adrian Mannarino and Carlos Alcaraz.
- third spherical: Jannik Sinner
- Quarter-final: Alexander Zverev
- Semi-final: Dominic Thiem
- Last: Stefanos Tsitsipas or Danill Medvedev
View Singles Draw
5-time champion Rafa is aiming to seize his first title within the Spanish capital since 2017, when he defeated Dominic Thiem within the remaining.
Goof luck & Vamos Rafa!
Supply: ATP Tour