UFC Vegas 27: Rob Font vs. Cody Garbrandt official weigh-in outcomes
We’re a bit of greater than 24 hours away from UFC Vegas 27, which is able to see Rob Font and former UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt doing battle in the principle occasion, every with hopes of a future title shot of their grasp.
Earlier than Font and Garbrandt could make their solution to the Octagon, nevertheless, they and the opposite fighters competing on the cardboard should get via the official weigh-ins.
Font will enter this battle on a three-fight win streak, most lately scoring a end of former bantamweight title challenger Marlon Moraes at UFC Vegas 17.
Garbrandt snapped a three-fight shedding skid at UFC 250, scoring a knockout of Raphael Assuncao within the final second of the second spherical of their bout. He had been scheduled to problem for the UFC flyweight title earlier than being stricken with COVID-19.
The co-main occasion may even characteristic one other pair of contenders vying for a possible title shot, this time at ladies’s strawweight, as Yan Xiaonan meets former champion Carla Esparza.
Official weigh-in outcomes for UFC Vegas 27: Rob Font vs. Cody Garbrandt
Essential Card (7 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Rob Font (136) vs. Cody Garbrandt (135.5)
- Yan Xiaonan (116) vs. Carla Esparza (116)
- Justin Tafa (265.5) vs. Jared Vanderaa (264)
- Felicia Spencer (146) vs. Norma Dumont (146)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Invoice Algeo (145.5)
- Jack Hermansson (186) vs. Edmen Shahbazyan (185)
Preliminary Card (4 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Ben Rothwell (265.5) vs. Chris Barnett (263)
- Courtroom McGee (170.5) vs. Claudio Silva (169.5)
- Bruno Silva (125.5) vs. Victor Rodriguez (125.5)
- Josh Culibao (146) vs. Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (146)
- David Dvorak (126) vs. Juancamilo Ronderos (128.5)*
- Damir Hadzovic (156) vs. Yancy Medeiros (155)
- Rafael Alves (154.5) vs. Damir Ismagulov (155.5)
Juancamilo Ronderos took the battle with David Dvorak after his earlier opponent, Raulian Paiva, who was transported to the hospital in a single day as a result of points with weight chopping. This implies Ronderos solely had a couple of hours to chop weight.