Former IMPACT star Taya Valkyrie has formally signed with WWE and is now coaching on the WWE Efficiency Middle alongside 17 different new recruits.
The information was introduced by WWE on Wednesday.
In whole, the corporate revealed 18 new signees, making this the most important batch of simultaneous acquisitions in Efficiency Middle historical past.
The listing of latest recruits is as follows:
- Kira Magnin-Forster, aka Taya Valkyrie, former Knockouts Champion in IMPACT
- Bronson Rechsteiner, son of former WCW and WWE star Rick Steiner
- Shaun Ricker, the artist previously often called Elie Drake, identified in NXT as LA Knight
- Angela Arnold, aka AQA
- Parker Boudreaux, a powerhouse collegiate offensive lineman
- Anthony Henry, former EVOLVE star
- Likelihood Barrow, identified on the indies as Harlem Bravado
- Theresa Serranono, now often called Zoey Stark, debuted within the Womens Dusty Basic
- Christian Brigham, identified on the indies as Christian Casanova
- Priscilla Kelly, now often called Gigi Dolin
- Drew Kasper, two-time All-American heavyweight wrestler for Otterbein College
- Brianna Coda, 19-year-old who debuted for NXT within the Ladies’s Dusty Basic
- Christian Hubble, identified on the indies as Blake Christian
- Matrick Belton, faculty soccer star who educated on the CZW academy
- Camron Clay, identified on the indies as Camron Branae
- Joe Ariola, NCAA wrestler
- Taylor Grado, previously often called Avery Taylor
- Karissa Rivera, indie star
Congratulations to all the brand new signees! We want you the most effective in your WWE endeavors.
EDIT: A earlier model of this text referred to Taya Valyrie as an “indie star” which upset some followers. We’re clearly effectively conscious of Taya’s accomplishments and whereas we don’t think about the time period “indie star” to be demeaning in any approach, we determined to alter the descriptor to “former IMPACT star”