We go 20 deep from 5 separate areas of the nation in our last High 20 Regional Rankings. We rank 100 groups and no person throughout the nation ranks as many groups as Ballislife.com. This season, our 5 areas are being launched individually as COVID-19 continues to be affecting when groups end up across the nation. We started with the Southeast Area, moved on to the Midwest Area, then the Southwest Area and now we check out the East Area. This area has sturdy groups historically up and down the seaboard, however this 12 months majority of these states didn’t get full seasons or have a playoff. The West Area will conclude in late June. Groups can nonetheless transfer up or down within the FAB 50, however the regional placement is last for 2020-21.
Remaining 2020-21 FAB 50
(Preseason rating in parentheses)
By Ronnie Flores
RELATED: Remaining Southeast High 20 | Remaining Midwest High 20 |Remaining Southwest High 20 | Remaining West High 20 | Newest FAB 50 Rankings | Remaining 2020-21 FAB 50 Rankings (Late June)
EAST Area High 20
(Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia)
1. (2) DeMatha Catholic (Hyattsville, Md.) 9-0***
2. (7) Camden (Camden, N.J.) 13-0
3. (6) Lengthy Island Lutheran (Glen Head, N.Y.) 3-0
4. (1) Paul VI (Fairfax, Va.) 7-4
5. (NR) Studying (Studying, Pa.) 26-2
6. (15) Patrick College (Elizabeth, N.J.) 14-1
7. (5) Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Va.) 21-9
8. (4) Archbishop Wooden (Warminster, Pa.) 19-1
9. (19) Neumann-Goretti (Philadelphia, Pa.) 9-1**
10. (8) Blair Academy (Blairstown, N.J.) 2-0
11. (3) St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, Md.) 15-1***
12. (NR) Manasquan (Manasquan, N.J.) 12-0
13. (NR) Blue Ridge (St. George, Va.) 15-0
14. (NR) Wilson (West Garden, Pa.) 20-2
15. (11) Roselle Catholic (Roselle, N.J.) 12-3
16. (NR) Stone Bridge (Ashburn, Va.) 16-1
17. (NR) John Carroll (Bel Air, Md.) 11-5
18. (NR) Cardinal Hayes (Bronx, N.Y.) 6-1
19. (NR) Bristol Central (Bristol, Conn.) 16-0
20. (NR) Imhotep Constitution (Philadelphia, Pa.) 14-0
*Signifies forfeit wins/losses not included.
**Signifies default wins/losses not included.
***Signifies outcomes vs. out-of-season opponents not included.
Word: The FAB 50 powered by Ballislife.com is a continuation of the Nationwide Sports activities Information Service scores that started in 1952. These had been the primary nationwide highschool rankings and the late Artwork Johlfs of Minnesota compiled them. They had been compiled for a few years by the late Barry Sollenberger of Phoenix, who merged them into the FAB 50 21 years in the past.
Ronnie Flores is the nationwide Grassroots editor of Ballislife.com. He could be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t neglect to observe him on Twitter: @RonMFlores