Nicely, expensive associates, the Winnipeg Jets have arrived at their remaining cease of the season. It was sadly fairly a bit shorter than anticipated. After sweeping the Oilers, the Jets now discover themselves those being swept by the Montreal Canadiens. Hockey actually does exist simply to harm us. I don’t have a lot to say on this one, fact be advised. Winnipeg kinda received obliterated, regardless of a scoreline that regarded very shut. Thanks, Hellebuyck, for being a beast. And thanks, readers, for making this one other profitable season at AIH! We’ll have loads of content material over the subsequent few months so that you can pore over as we march in the direction of the subsequent season.
- Winnipeg received the outcome it deserved. I believe all of us knew the place this sequence was heading after the primary few video games. Tonight’s OT loss was honest.
- Logan Stanley scored 2 targets! That’s fairly nuts for a child who normally shoots large on most of his makes an attempt. Congrats to the younger giraffe. Could he preserve doing that, please.
- The low season will likely be lengthy and winding. I can solely hope we lastly begin to see some progress with this staff. I miss the times when Jets followers may anxiously await the subsequent recreation as a result of it was gonna be enjoyable to observe.
- Watching Hellebuyck on the finish of tonight’s recreation was painful. You might inform how badly he needed to steal his staff at the very least 1 win. He dang close to pulled off a ridiculous heist.
- I don’t learn about you however I really feel barely relieved the sequence is over. Winnipeg is out of fuel and will use a shake-up on the prime. Perhaps this springs it into movement (most likely not, however hope by no means dies).
- Who was your MVP of the season? Let me know within the feedback under.