UFC Vegas 29: Korean Zombie vs. Dan Ige official weigh-in outcomes.
There’s not a lot time left earlier than a pair of featherweight contenders in “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung and Dan Ige take to the Octagon and sq. off within the UFC Vegas 29 fundamental occasion, each trying to get into the higher echelon of the UFC’s 145-pounders.
Earlier than they will make the stroll to the cage, nevertheless, Jung and Ige, together with the remainder of the UFC Vegas 29 fighters, should first get by way of the official weigh-ins.
Since returning to the UFC from army service in 2017, Jung has continued to placed on spectacular performances. However he’ll want a rebound from his final outing in October, the place he was totally outclassed by Brian Ortega.
Ige competed earlier this 12 months, knocking out Gavin Tucker in simply 22 seconds. It was a bounce-back outing for him after shedding to Calvin Kattar at UFC Struggle Island 1 in July.
Official weigh-in outcomes for UFC Vegas 29: Korean Zombie vs. Dan Ige
Major Card (ESPN2/ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT)
- Chan Sung Jung AKA Korean Zombie (146) vs. Dan Ige (146)
- Aleksei Olenik (228) vs. Serghei Spivac (242)
- Marlon Vera (136) vs. Davey Grant (135.5)
- Julian Erosa (145.5) vs. Seungwoo Choi (146)
- Wellington Turman (185.5) vs. Bruno Silva (186)
- Matt Brown (170.5) vs. Dhiego Lima (171)
Preliminary Card (ESPN2/ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT)
- Aleksa Camur (204.5) vs. Nicolae Negumereanu (205.5)
- Kanako Murata (114.5) vs. Virna Jandiroba (115)
- Khaos Williams (169) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (170)
- Josh Parisian (266) vs. Roque Martinez (249)
- Joaquim Silva (154.5) vs. Ricky Glenn (156)
- Casey O’Neill (125.5) vs. Lara Procopio (126)