UFC Vegas 31: Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moisés official weigh-in outcomes.
UFC Vegas 31 goes down this Saturday, July 17, beginning at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN+. Within the headliner for UFC Vegas 31, light-weight contenders Islam Makhachev and Thiago Moises look to proceed their win streaks.
Going into his tenth UFC combat, Makhachev is lastly getting the popularity he deserves. Not solely is Makhachev the primary coaching accomplice for Khabib Nurmagomedov, however his personal performances are getting higher each combat.
With that being mentioned, Moises trains on the American High Group MMA fitness center and just lately has appeared worthy of a prime 10 spot. After beating Bobby Inexperienced, Alexander Hernandez, and Clay Guida, Moises finds himself with a step up in competitors. If Moises can beat Makhachev in the primary occasion, he’ll soar the rankings and put your entire division on discover.
UFC Vegas 31 will probably be co-headlined by Miesha Tate and Marion Reneau. Each fighters haven’t gotten a win in years, however for various causes. Tate is a former Strikeforce and UFC champion, with wins towards Holly Holm, Jessica Eye, and Liz Carmouche. After retiring 5 years in the past, Tate has determined to return to the Octagon as soon as once more.
However, Reneau has fought among the greatest fighters within the division whereas Tate was retired. Though she has misplaced her final 4, Reneau comes into UFC Vegas 31 able to get again into the win column. Each fighters want a win, however just one can come out victorious.
Earlier than the bouts are authorized, every fighter should full arguably the toughest process of MMA, weight cuts. FanSided is on-site and will probably be bringing you the weigh-in outcomes as they occur.
Official weigh-in outcomes for UFC Vegas 31: Islam Makhachev vs. Thiago Moisés
Predominant Card (10 p.m. ET, ESPN / ESPN+)
- Islam Makhachev (155.5) vs. Thiago Moises (156)
- Marion Reneau (136) vs. Miesha Tate (135)
- Mateusz Gamrot (155.5) vs. Jeremy Stephens (156)
- Rodolfo Vieira (185) vs. Dustin Stoltzfus (185.5)
- Billy Quarantillo (145.5) vs. Gabriel Benitez (145)
Preliminary Card (7 p.m. ET, ESPN / ESPN+)
- Daniel Rodriguez (171) vs. Preston Parsons (169.5)
- Amanda Lemos (115.5) vs. Montserrat Conejo (113.5)
- Khalid Taha (135.5) vs. Sergey Morozov (135)
- Anderson dos Santos (135.5) vs. Miles Johns (135.5)
- Francisco Figueiredo (125.5) vs. Malcolm Gordon (125.5)
- Rodrigo Nascimento (259) vs. Alan Baudot (246)
UFC Vegas 31 takes place on July 17, 2021, stay from the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, NV. Observe together with FanSided, who’s cageside for all of your stay information and highlights.