- Identify: Arthur Anderson
- Place: WR/ ATH
- School: Concordia College- Nebraska
- Peak: 6’1”
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Twitter: @RealShowTime_1
- Instagram: @That_St.Louis_Kidd
What makes you a high prospect at your place within the 2022 NFL Draft?
- The truth that I’m an throughout participant. Lots of guys get caught in being a “sure kind” of receiver or athlete on the whole however I’m very properly rounded. I can match any scheme and assault defenses in many alternative methods.
At what age had been you first within the sport of soccer?
- I’ve been within the sport my complete life however after seeing someone get carried off the soccer subject within the ambulance within the film “Gridiron Gang” after I was actually younger it made me scared to play at first. Once I was in fifth grade I obtained approached by a coach to come back play for his crew subsequent season so I obtained over it and eventually joined a crew in sixth grade.
What’s one factor that NFL groups ought to learn about you?
- I’ve a canine mentality and you’ll by no means should query how a lot you’re going to get out of me. I’m a pure chief that individuals all the time appear to gravitate to. I lead by instance and can by no means fail to carry myself accountable. I’m additionally very assured in my talents not solely as a receiver however as an general athlete. No matter a crew would wish or need me to play I’m assured that I can get on the market and get the job finished at that place.
In the event you might donate to 1 trigger on the planet, what would it not be?
- Constructing rec and exercise facilities for internal metropolis or in danger youth. One of many most important issues that stored me from taking place the unsuitable path in life was for one, having older guys who’ve been by means of issues already to assist information me and attempt to hold me from “being like them”, and two, staying busy with sports activities and extracurricular actions. If we give the children who dwell in internal cities and are seen as at-risk youth one thing productive to do with their time and a few extra people who find themselves profitable and are available from the place they arrive from to search for too, then we will change and save a number of lives.
What’s the finest recommendation you might have ever acquired?
- In the event you personally haven’t any management over the result of an occasion or scenario chances are you’ll end up in, then don’t stress over it as a result of there’s nothing you are able to do about it in addition to pray.
Who was your childhood hero?
- Dwyane Wade as a result of he simply had a canine mentality and was by no means seen as a #1 or high participant however that by no means affected him. He simply went out and balled and continued to show why he’s a high man in school and all through his NBA profession. After a pair years within the league folks realized he is a good.
Who’s probably the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your college?
- I don’t suppose there’s one particular individual that’s underrated however I feel the position that teammates play as supporters is underrated. When you’re on the sector or doing a exercise and you may hear and really feel the assist out of your brothers it places you in an entire completely different zone.
What’s your greatest pet peeve?
- When folks lie, particularly over small stuff. It’s alright to be trustworthy. I promise folks will perceive a method or one other.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the toughest second in your life to beat?
- One of many hardest moments in my life to beat was that me and 4 of my teammates obtained into a fairly unhealthy roll over accident and I used to be the driving force. All of us obtained banged up fairly good and needed to sit out of spring ball. The issues that occurred on the crash scene had been rather a lot to absorb. That together with seeing all my brothers banged up and never in a position to take part within the sport they love mainly due to me was laborious to cope with as properly. One of many guys concerned remains to be coping with restoration and going by means of surgical procedures 4 months after the accident. That’s my boy so it’s already laborious to see him undergo it on the whole however the truth that I used to be the trigger makes it harder. Fortunately I’m a really mentally robust individual and I’ve a robust relationship with God and consider he does every part for a motive although we would not perceive. We’re in no place to query him. So my head is true, I’m healed up bodily and I’m able to go.
Inform me one thing about your college and why it’s so particular to you?
- Most individuals at my college have a robust relationship with God which is all the time one thing good to be round. All people additionally see’s you for who you’re and accepts that and no matter else you include. You might be by no means simply seen as an athlete or simply one other scholar. They do an excellent job on seeing you for you.
What’s your favourite snack meals?
- All people is aware of I’m the honey bun man. I’ll by no means get bored with honey buns.
What’s the finest a part of soccer?
- The brotherhood you construct, the life experiences you acquire, and the sensation you get from competing. None of these issues could be matched.
In the event you might promote your self in a single sentence what would you say?
- I’m some of the reliable guys you’ll ever meet, and I’ll by no means again down from a problem.
In the event you might evaluate your play to 1 participant within the NFL who would it not be?
- Robert Woods as a result of he’s a canine, has 100% confidence in himself, and he performs any position the Rams give him. He can run the jet sweeps, he can beat you overtop, or he can put collectively good routes and decide away at defenses.
In the event you might have dinner with three folks useless or alive, who would it not be and why?
- God and my mother and father. I say this as a result of God is all realizing and can assist me with life on the whole and all 3 folks will inform me the reality about any concepts I bounce off of them with out sugar coating it.