The ultimate UFC Vegas 22 betting odds are in for as this occasion is rapidly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion.
UFC Vegas 22 is right here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, March 20, 2021) from Las Vegas, Nevada on the UFC Apex facility.
The headliner will function a slugfest Kevin Holland vs. Derek Brunson in a showdown. Transferring issues alongside, Gregor Gillespievs. Brad Riddell goes down in a battle.
Rounding out the principle card is Tai Tuivasa vs. Harry Hunsucker, Adrian Yanez vs. Gustavo Lopez, Max Griffin vs. Tune Kenan, and Cheyanne Buys vs. Montserrat Ruiz.
In accordance with oddsmakers, is a – favourite over, who’s a + underdog. Different odds for the principle card embody being a + underdog in opposition to, who’s a – favourite. Listed here are the total betting odds:
Major Card (ESPN/ESPN+, 10 PM ET)
- Kevin Holland (-170) vs. Derek Brunson (+150)
- Gregor Gillespie (-245) vs. Brad Riddell (+205)
- Tai Tuivasa (N/A) vs. Harry Hunsucker (N/A)
- Adrian Yanez (-225) vs. Gustavo Lopez (+185)
- Max Griffin (-190) vs. Tune Kenan (+160)
- Cheyanne Buys (-360) vs. Montserrat Ruiz (+300)
Preliminary Card (ESPN2/ESPN+, 7 PM ET)
- Macy Chiasson (-210) vs. Marion Reneau (+175)
- Grant Dawson (-190) vs. Leonardo Santos (+165)
- Roman Dolidze (-135) vs. Trevin Giles (+115)
- Montel Jackson (-650) vs. Jesse Strader (+475)
- JP Buys (-145) vs. Bruno Silva (+125)