WWE has launched the schedule of programming for WrestleMania week and it’s a busy one.
It seems that the ultimate SmackDown earlier than WrestleMania 37 gained’t air stay, however moderately it will likely be taped. Fightful Choose studies that as of proper now, the plan is to tape the April ninth episode of SmackDown earlier than the April 2nd episode airs stay on FOX from St. Petersburg, Florida at Tropicana Area.
That very same week may also see the WWE Corridor of Fame ceremony tape over the course of two days. The present plan is to have as most of the inductees stay on the stage as doable along with having among the roster and invited company in attendance.
The 2020 class will function Batista, John “Bradshaw” Layfield, “The British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith, Jushin “Thunder” Liger, The Bella Twins, and The NWO (Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Corridor, and Sean “X-Pac” Waltman) whereas Molly Holly and Eric Bischoff are the one names confirmed for the 2021 class.
The lineup for WrestleMania week will see the next schedule:
- Tuesday, April 6: WWE Corridor of Fame ceremony
- Wednesday, April 7: NXT TakeOver Stand & Ship – Night time One
- Thursday, April 8: NXT TakeOver Stand & Ship – Night time Two
- Thursday, April 8: NXT NXT UK TakeOver
- Friday, April 9: SmackDown
- Saturday, April 10: WrestleMania – Night time One
- Sunday, April 11: WrestleMania – Night time Two
- Monday, April 12: Uncooked