Liverpool are again in motion on Tuesday so we’ve bought coaching information, Actual Madrid updates, the Reds in optimistic temper…and switch rumours, after all.
Dutch midfielder out, Dutch midfield in?
A tenuous hyperlink, however one which could have foundations in at the least an ongoing curiosity from the Reds.
Teun Koopmeiners has impressed over the previous two years with AZ Alkmaar, with the 23-year-old anticipated to maneuver on this summer time after breaking into the Dutch nationwide group set-up.
He made his debut for the seniors final 12 months and is an possibility for the Euros squad this summer time, whereas additionally captaining his membership into the highest three of the Eredivisie.
Koopmeiners has performed centre-back, holding midfield and in a central two this season, highlighting his versatility and standing as a pacesetter within the group – extra similarities with Gini.
However the experiences come out of Italy and recommend the Reds as a competitor to Roma and their curiosity in signing him, and solely then if Wijnaldum departs.
Reds nonetheless eager on Dembele
One other switch window, one other hearsay saying Liverpool need Ousmane Dembele.
Maybe it’s nonetheless on the playing cards, maybe not – powerful to say after three years of being claimed to have an interest within the Barcelona man.
He has lastly appeared to place his harm and inconsistency issues behind him of late, enjoying a giant function below Ronald Koeman, and Mundo Deportivo say he hasn’t but determined whether or not or to not renew his contract which has only one 12 months left to run.
We’re most likely extra more likely to signal him than Philippe Coutinho, anyway!
Construct-up to Actual Madrid
We’re again in midweek motion on Tuesday because the Reds face Actual Madrid within the Champions League quarter-finals.
Quickfire LFC information
- Adrian says revenge isn’t on Reds’ minds as we put together to face Actual (TIA)
- Huge Nat Phillips says he’ll deal with going through Madrid identical to some other match or opponent (LFC)
- Jaros has been hailed after one other clear sheet in our newest loanees roundup (TIA)
- And pundit Rio Ferdinand has rapidly modified his thoughts, now saying the Reds will make the highest 4 this season (Impartial)
Across the Prem
- West Ham are exhibiting their ambition by saying, as they attempt to earn a European spot, that they’ll must hearken to gives for key midfielders Rice and Soucek (Mirror)
- Antonio Rudiger was despatched in from coaching for a late deal with on sub keeper Kepa – has been some time because the Spanish stopper has bought right into a raging argument with another person on the membership, to be honest (Telegraph)
- Man United, Chelsea, Milan and Bayern all need Lucas Vazquez on a free apparently. Mad how a median Joe can develop into so in-demand simply because he’s out of contract (ABC)
- And Alan Shearer, talking with weighty data, says Newcastle should assault to keep away from the drop. If solely he had been round to inform himself that when he was in cost for the opposite relegation season (BBC)
Silly affirmation of the day
Solskjaer confirms Man United received’t signal Sergio Aguero. Properly, phew. We have been virtually satisfied that one would occur.
Tweet of the day
Norbert’s nonetheless bought it.
Price watching tonight
Take your choose of the Prem video games however it might be nice if Palace and Wolves each earned one thing from their respective matches.