HomeWWENew WrestleMania Theme Music, Drew McIntyre’s WrestleMania 37 Diary Entries, Extra – Wrestling Inc.
New WrestleMania Theme Music, Drew McIntyre’s WrestleMania 37 Diary Entries, Extra – Wrestling Inc.
April 6, 2021
– WWE has introduced “Head Up Excessive” by Fitz as one of many official theme songs for WrestleMania 37. The music is obtainable now on Apple Music and Spotify. The Weeknd’s “Save Your Tears” was beforehand introduced as a WrestleMania 37 theme.
– WWE is providing an augmented actuality lens on Instagram for a particular WrestleMania 37 social media expertise. Followers can go to the official WWE Instagram web page @WWE to make use of the augmented actuality lens that allows you to and your pals change into the WrestleMania 37 brand.
– WWE’s “After The Bell” podcast with Corey Graves and Vic Joseph will launch three episodes this week to rejoice WrestleMania 37 Week. 2021 WWE Corridor of Famer Rob Van Dam will likely be featured on Wednesday, Bianca Belair will likely be featured on Thursday, together with a particular WrestleMania preview with Graves and Joseph, and Thursday’s present will function Rhea Ripley.
– Wednesday’s episode of The Bump on the WWE Community and all WWE digital platforms will likely be a particular WWE NXT “Takeover: Stand and Ship” preview present. Visitors introduced embrace WWE Corridor of Famers Triple H and Shawn Michaels, Karrion Kross and Scarlett, Adam Cole, Raquel Gonzalez, LA Knight, and fan Izzy.
One other particular version of The Bump will then air on Saturday at 1pm ET forward of Night time Considered one of WrestleMania 37, previewing the large occasion. Visitors introduced embrace WWE Champion Bobby Lashley and MVP, SmackDown Girls’s Champion Sasha Banks, and Damian Priest. The Bump may even air one other particular episode on Sunday at 1pm ET earlier than Night time Two of WrestleMania 37, that includes RAW Girls’s Champion Asuka and others.
– The primary WrestleMania 37 Diary video collection options Drew McIntyre as he prepares to problem WWE Champion Bobby Lashley on Night time One. Beneath are the primary three diary entries, that includes McIntyre sharing some mementos from his WWE journey, his WrestleMania exercise, and behind-the-scenes footage from RAW: