Phinsider Radio present notes for April 6.
- Carolina trades 2020 sixth-round choose, 2022 second-round choose and 2022 fourth-round choose for Sam Darnold.
- Falcons are receiving requires the No. 4 choose, which might doubtless be for a quarterback.
Mendel Mock 1.0
6: Kyle Pitts, Florida
- Smith nonetheless obtainable, Sewell went 4 and Chase went 5.
- Perhaps this can be a good scenario to maneuver down, however the Dolphins already did that and to have a blue chip like Pitts, can’t go incorrect right here.
18: Jaelan Phillips, Miami
- Justin Fields nonetheless obtainable, would possibly have the ability to commerce this choose.
- Phillips is versatile, can play outdoors linebacker in 3-4 and edge in 4-3.
- Not like Charles Harris, he can have a chance to work on method and develop.
- Harm and concussion points at UCLA.
- HOW WILL THIS TEAM BE IN COLD WEATHER GAMES!?!?
36: Landon Dickerson, Alabama
- Trio of linebackers in Jamin Davis, Nick Bolton and Zaven Collins staring me within the face.
- Creed Humphry obtainable, went 45.
- Dickerson presents Miami a lot flexibility and that key phrase, depth.
- Has a prolonged damage historical past, however not asking for an enormous workload, perhaps he can develop into his physique on the NFL stage.
50: Amari Rodgers, Clemson
- If I used to be doing trades I’d’ve jumped as much as 45 and snagged Humphrey
- Rondale Moore nonetheless there.
- Appears line a no brainer for what Miami is making an attempt to do.
- Considerably jogs my memory of Jarvis Landry, who went 63 general.
- I feel this man could make his cash be creating chemistry with Tua Tagovailoa.
- Draft Community has catch radius as a weak spot, good factor Tua will put it in his bread basket.
- I feel he is an ideal match for all the massive our bodies Miami has.
81: Michael Carter, North Carolina
- Thought lengthy and laborious about throwing Josh Myers in at Heart.
- Missed out on top-tier of runners, however suppose the match right here is great.
- He can catch out of the backfield and has the flexibility to beat somebody within the open area, one thing the dolphins actually miss.
- He isn’t ground-and-pound, however would make the right sidekick to Malcolm Brown or Myles Gaskin.