As famous, Stephanie McMahon lately appeared as a visitor on The Invoice Simmons podcast for an in-depth interview to advertise this weekend’s two-night extravaganza often known as WrestleMania 37.
Along with the highlights from the interview we lately posted right here at Rajah.com, which incorporates the longtime WWE government speaking about storylines Becky Lynch lately pitched amongst different matters, she additionally touched on her ideas on the brand new severe competitors that WWE faces within the type of All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Featured beneath is an extra excerpt from the interview the place Stephanie McMahon provides her ideas on AEW as a competitor to WWE.
“I believe having to a competitor, it all the time makes you — it’s not that we by no means had a competitor. We simply have a look at all the things as aggressive. Something that’s competing for eyeballs and a spotlight is a competitor. We’re all competing towards one another, however when it comes to a direct wrestling competitor, I believe hopefully, it’s going to make you a greater firm. It’s going to make you re-examine all the things that you just do and do it to the most effective of your functionality. I believe that it’s all the time an excellent factor. It might make you higher and stronger.”
Try the whole interview at Spotify.com. H/T to Wrestling Inc for transcribing the above quotes.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION
* For late-breaking WWE & AEW information & rumors, observe our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Observe Rajah proprietor Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Observe the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Observe the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Observe the official Rajah Fb web page at Fb.com/RajahWWF
* Be a part of the official Rajah Boards by signing up at Boards.Rajah.com
* Chat with different followers about this text within the official Rajah Disqus feed beneath, or at Disqus.com/house/boards/rajahcom