Kansas Metropolis Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes has opened because the 2021-2022 betting favourite for AP NFL MVP, in response to our buddies at BetOnline.ag.
Mahomes was the 2018-2019 winner, adopted by Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson in 2019-2020 and Inexperienced Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers in 2020-2021. Mahomes acquired two of the 50 votes forged final yr.
Right here is the total itemizing for 2021-2022:
- Patrick Mahomes 5/1
- Aaron Rodgers 9/1
- Josh Allen 10/1
- Lamar Jackson, Matthew Stafford 14/1
- Kyler Murray, Tom Brady 16/1
- Dak Prescott 18/1
- Deshaun Watson, Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson 22/1
- Carson Wentz 25/1
- Baker Mayfield, Joe Burrow, Ryan Tannehill 33/1
- Derek Carr, Derrick Henry, Jalen Hurts, Matt Ryan 40/1
- Cam Newton, Christian McCaffrey, Jameis Winston 50/1
- Alvin Kamara, Ben Roethlisberger, Kirk Cousins, Trevor Lawrence, Tua Tagovailoa 66/1
- Dalvin Cook dinner, Daniel Jones, Jared Goff, Jimmy Garoppolo, Zach Wilson 80/1
- Andy Dalton, Davante Adams, DeAndre Hopkins, Drew Lock, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Sam Darnold, Taysom Hill, Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill 100/1
- Justin Fields, Mac Jones, Stefon Diggs, Teddy Bridgewater, Trey Lance 150/1
Just a few gadgets stand out on this checklist.
Moreover Mahomes being the odds-on favourite forward of the final two MVPs, two different Chiefs — tight finish Travis Kelce and huge receiver Tyreek Hill — made the reduce, sharing 100/1 odds with in-division quarterback Drew Lock of the Denver Broncos.
One other division rival within the Los Angeles Chargers’ Justin Herbert is listed at 22/1, in the identical vein as Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson and Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr checked in at 40/1.
Who wins 2021-2022 AP NFL MVP?
932 votes whole