Presbyterian QB Ren Hefley threw for an FCS single-game file 10 touchdowns together with 538 yards in a 84-43 win in opposition to St. Andrews on Saturday.
Hefley broke the file of 9 in a recreation, which was held by Willie Totten (Mississippi Valley State vs. Kentucky State in 1984) and Drew Hubel (Portland State vs. Weber State in 2007).
Hefley’s receivers had fairly the day as nicely. Freshman Jalyn Witcher led the crew with 156 yards and three touchdowns. Matthew Rivera logged 137 yards with two touchdowns and a team-high eight catches. In whole, the Blue Hose offense posted 814 yards, 84 factors and 12 passing touchdowns. All have been program data.
STUNNERS: Listed below are all the FCS-over-FBS upsets
Listed below are another data Presbyterian busted Saturday afternoon:
- Each of Hefley’s 10 touchdowns totaling 538 yards and his 38 completions have been program DI data. The TDs broke the FCS file.
- Witcher’s three TDs tied a Blue Hose DI file for many receiving scores in a recreation.
- The 621 whole passing yards ranks second as a group within the DI period. Essentially the most was 648 in opposition to North Greenville.
- Presbyterian put up 56 factors (sure, 56) within the first half alone, which is a program file.
- The Blue Hose’s 84 factors broke a DI program file.